Psalm 131 - Where Can you Find PEACE?
Click HERE for the Daily Video Devotion!
When was the last time you were really calm & quiet?
- When was the last time you were sitting still and not worried or thinking about a million things that you could be doing or that needed to be done.
- When was the last time, you found peace and rest.
- When you read Psalm 131, note where peace and rest begins.
- It does not begin with you.
- It does not end with you.
- It comes in the middle, in v.2 out of 3.
- It is surrounded by recognizing WHO GOD IS and Who You Are...
- When we REALIZE the Overwhelming Love, Grace, Mercy, Majesty and Might of our LORD... We can finally stop striving to “do it all ourselves”.
- What is ONE THING today, that you are worrying about, that you need to ask GOD for Help to Trust HIM With..
- Focus on just ONE THING, and write down what you could do... then write down what GOD could do and began to pray that GOD would help you trust HIM, with that one thing!
- GOD’s Plan are always better than our plans, but that is really hard to remember, in the midst of busyness.
- Let’s Pray for & Pursue this Peace Today!